Auto replying rules
Click Create or Edit on the Rules tab of the main window to create a new rule or edit an existing one.
You will see the Autoresponse Properties dialog box. Here you can specify autoresponse conditions (when it should be sent) and the message itself. You can use the Rule Name field to specify any name for the rule.
The "When to send a response" field defines in what cases the autoresponse should be sent. The following variants are possible:
- • If the message is sent from a certain address;
- • If the Carbon-Copy field contains a certain address;
- • If the message contains a certain keyword;
- • If the message subject contains a certain keyword;
- • If the message has an attachment;
- • Always send the reply.
The auto reply message text is entered in the lower part of the Autoresponse Properties dialog box. HTML is supported automatically. If you already have a ready-made message, you can load it from a file using the Load from file button. It is possible to use attachments.