Atomic Subscription Manager 8.00 update
AtomPark Software updated one of the most essential programs for newsletter marketing business - Atomic Subscription Manager.
With this software you can collect email addresses from the visitors of your website - just place a subscription form on your website. The emails will be added to your mailing list automatically. You are also required to include an unsubscribe link in your newsletter - when your subscriber uses this link Atomic Subscription Manager will remove the email address from the list. You can get more information on the product page.
What's new in version 8.00
- A warning window added when changing unsaved project
- Log and its functionality improved
- Project management redesigned
- Web forms improved: a separate web form for list signup and unsubscribe requests developed
- Additional data about subscribers logged and added to the list by default: ip-address, list signup date
- Added an option to subscribe and unsubscribe by sending an email with any message to the dedicated email address
- Export component implemented
- Interface improvements: icons changed, "Support" button leads to the email submit form
- Contacts import from Оutlook Express in Windows XP fixed
- Functionality and interface errors fixed
If you own one or more Atomic products login to your Member Area and buy Atomic Subscription Manager 8.00 with a discount. If you bought Atomic Subscription Manager less than a year ago you can update it for free by downloading the latest version at http://www.massmailsoftware.com/manager/.