Atomic Verifier Online Features
High effectiveness of the validation
- Syntax check – email addresses are checked for correspondence with the RFC registration standards
- Domain check – domains existence is checked. If a domain is correct – email address is valid, if not – email does not exist as well.
Due to such kind of verification, our service easily separates inexistent email addresses. No address is deleted from the list. All invalid emails obtain a certain status like “Unknown hostname” or “No MX records”. Taking into consideration address’ statuses you can save only the necessary ones.
Importing data to verify
Atomic Verifier Online is able to import emails from different places:
- The clipboard (the trial version has restriction in 100 email addresses)
- *.csv, *.txt, *.xls, *.xlsx files
- Due to the full integration with other Atomic products, our service can launch any kind of free email list right from them.
The service provides detailed statistics on the results of verification. In addition to the current status of addresses that can be changed during the verification process, the overall results of completed tasks displayed on the chart in the “Results” tab.
The program defines the following types of addresses:
- Not checked
- No MX records
- Unknown hostname
- Is not valid
- No answer from hostname
Reports are generated in *.txt, *.csv, *.xls, *.pdf, *.xlsx formats.
Service allows you to store two types of addresses: valid and invalid. A user can select one type of address or save both valid and invalid addresses simultaneously.
Service allows you to save the generated report locally on your computer.