We believe that Email messaging is a compelling tool for sending useful and on-demand information and are opposed to sending of unsolicited Email messages. And the quality SMTP server can be an accelerator of the effective mass mailings. Any registered user of Atomic SMTP service can send email messages to his/her friends, family, colleagues, clients, contacts etc. via our SMTP server.
It is strictly forbidden to send illegally collected mailing lists via Atomic SMTP servers.
Our Definition of Illegally Collected Mailing Lists?
A mailing list is legit if the recipient agreed to receive email messages from you.
The illegal ways of collecting mailing lists are:
- Renting/buying email addresses from a third-party
- Collecting from Yellow Pages, online directories, etc.
- Getting emails with the help of Email extractor software
Atomic SMTP strictly forbids any SPAM messages to be sent to Electronic mail from our service at any time.
Our Definition of Email Spam?
We consider any unsolicited, unexpected, or unwanted Email message sent to the email recipients in order to extort their valuables from them or to mislead them, or any message originating from someone you have not authorized to have your email address to be SPAM.
Our users specifically agree NOT to use Atomic SMTP service to send SPAM. Their Email messages must comply with the following principles:
- No false, invalid or misleading information in the subject line or the body of Email message should be sent using Atomic SMTP service.
- No Email message must be sent to email recipients without having previously obtained her/his consent.
- Text displayed must clearly state or illustrate the service that is offered.
- Marketing campaigns must clearly identify who is providing the service (originator) and clearly state the expense of the service promoted.
Anti-Spam Policy Enforcement
Any evidence of users not adhering to this anti-spam policy will cause immediate disconnection of user spam messages sending, suspension of the service and might also result in blocking his/her Atomic SMTP service account until the details are cleared up.
SPAM and Abuse Reporting
Please let us know about any abuse or unwanted/unsolicited messages. In your email, please attach the spam-email, include the date and time you received the message. Send your report to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, that we do not knowingly do business with any company or person that sends unsolicited Email messages.