Atomic List Manager Features
Unlimited number of uploaded lists
You can upload mailing lists from the clipboard, address book, local files, or Atomic products. All additional information included in the lists is added to the program as well, and structured by column. You can edit or delete any current data.
Atomic List Manager provides the user with 19 various options for managing mailing lists. Every option can be performed with any free email lists you have. The most popular options are:
- Sorting. Sort mailing lists by different criteria. Sorting is performed almost immediately, even for lists with millions of addresses.
- Removing duplicates. Duplicate email addresses are cleared from the mailing list. As a result, you will receive a mailing list with unique addresses. The program will provide you with a file containing any duplicates.
- Splitting lists. You can break a long list into parts or smaller lists. This split can be performed according to several criteria:
- number of emails desired in the new lists
- file size
- only emails with @yahoo.com
- only emails with @gmail.com
- by country, etc.
Thus it is possible to produce a more detailed selection of addresses in your lists and significantly increase the response of your mailings.
- Merging lists. If you have several lists and you want to create a single one, use the option to merge lists. The final mailing list will contain only unique email addresses.
- Intersection of lists. The “Intersection” option extracts from multiple lists only those email addresses included in all of them. This allows you to make selections of customers included in multiple distribution groups.
- Adding names to an email list. You can add names to a mailing list if you have multiple lists with varying information. This feature is important, as it allows you to send personalized mailings. According to many researchers, personalization increases the effectiveness of mailing.
- Extraction of email addresses only. This feature allows you to obtain a list of only email addresses from lists that contain additional information.
- Removing bad and suspicious emails. Programs for extracting addresses can retrieve the wrong addresses. Atomic List Manager can find and delete these addresses.
- Repairing damaged emails. Correction of email addresses in mailing lists based on comparison with well-known popular domain addresses. For example, the program will automatically correct “john @ gmail” to “email@example.com”.
- Checking domain names. Comparison of top-level domains with existing domains from the list of domains. This option was developed to correct many of the “junk” addresses that can be added by extractors.
Atomic List Manager includes a built-in list of first- and second-level domains. If necessary, the user can add additional names to the list of known domains, or edit existing ones.
Why work with the domain list? While performing a scan, the program may send a real address to the “junk” folder because its domain name was unknown.
Save all of your results to any of the following file formats:
- MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Open Office (Writer, Calc)
- Atomic Mail Sender
- Atomic Mail Verifier
- Text file