According to the new personal data processing principles coming with the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 or the GDPR — General Data Protection Regulation), AtomPark Software has done extensive activities on updating the process of collection, processing, and storage of users' personal data.
The aim of all these actions was to explain how and why we collect users' personal data, to provide detailed information on how we protect its privacy according to the GDPR requirements.
There is a list below of all the activities that were done to implement GDPR compliance:
The document is published on 11 web pages:
Getting agreement to process personal data of the new users
In the Member Area, we have provided users with access to information about when and where (on which page) they agreed with the personal data processing policy.
Confirmation the agreement on the processing personal data of the existing users
In the AtomPark Member Area was created a pop-up message with the user's agreement to the processing of his/her personal data.
User agreement for getting email newsletters in the process of purchase/registration
Have been updated user registration forms.
We have given the client the opportunity to choose a type of newsletter subscription on each registration page:
We have created forms of active user agreement to email newsletter on the web-pages of purchase Atompark Software products:
The ability to manage e-mail newsletter subscription in Member Area.
The option is available in the "Account settings" section. Thus, the user can choose what kind of information he wants to receive on the email address specified in the account.
Getting agreement to process user personal data in the Member Area
- Each page of Member Area contains a pop-up notification with a form of agreement to process user personal data.
- In the “Account Settings” section of the AtomPark Member Area user can find information about where and when he/she gave us the agreement to process his/her personal data.
The option of downloading all user data in .pdf
Now the user can download all the information that AtomPark Software stores about him on the servers in one .pdf document.
- The basic information will be available for export from the Member Area in the “Account Settings” section in the .pdf format.
- For more detailed information (login, when and where the user visited Member Area, the time he sends email newsletters, etc.) the user can apply the request to the Atompark Software Customer Support Department.
The ability to change and delete user personal data in the Member Area
- The ability to edit user data. In the "Account Settings" section of the Member Area, the user can change the information the system keeps about him/her. The exception is the email, that user specified during the registration. It remains unchanged and used as a login. For those users who wish to change the email for email notifications, in the Member Area was created an additional field to edit this information.
- The ability to delete the account. This option is available in the “Account Settings” section of the Member Area – http://myatompark.com/members/settings/.In this case, will be deleted the basic information about the client, which he provided on the questionnaire form in the "Account Settings" section of the Member Area.For those who wish to delete absolutely all information about themselves stored on the servers of the company, in the 'Account Settings" section we have created the special tab with information about the ability to apply to the customer support department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The list of the websites containing this notification: