- Legal Info
Ukraine, 01034, city Kyiv, street Reytarska, building 17
Registration number: 35-2644041
BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NAME: 6710997724
BENEFICIARY ADRESS: 16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, Delaware 19958
BANK NAME: WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A.
FOR DOMESTIC WIRES: RTN/ABA: 121000248
FOR INTERNATIONAL: SWIFT/BIC code WFBIUS6S
BANK ADDRESS. CITY@STATE: 420 MONTGOMERY ST. SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94104
The following are the terms and conditions for use of the ATOMPARK site, ATOMPARK's Service Provider ("the Provider") by any customer (hereinafter referred to as "the User" or "Users").
1) The User agrees not to transmit any material which violates laws, instructions, regulations or guidelines issued by regulatory authorities, relevant licenses and other codes of practice, or transmit any material which is in contravention to any privacy or copyright rules or any other proprietary interest.
2) The User agrees not to harass, stalk, abuse or threaten any other person through SMS using ATOMPARK.
3) The User agrees not to interfere with the operation of ATOMPARK.
4) ATOMPARK maintains the right to inspect message content and take appropriate action on receiving complaints relating to message content via ATOMPARK. ATOMPARK contacts all Users by e-mail or phone for any matter relating to unsolicited, abusive, deceptive or misleading messaging that has been conducted through ATOMPARK. Appropriate action may constitute the suspension or cancellation of an account pending investigation into any alleged abuse or misuse of ATOMPARK for inappropriate or illegal use.
5) The User agrees that all the contents of ATOMPARK including web-sites, pages, logos, hardware and promotional materials are protected by copyrights and trademarks and remain the property of ATOMPARK and may not be copied for any reason.
6) ATOMPARK will not be held accountable for SMS messages sent to an incorrect mobile number. It is the responsibility of the User to ensure the accuracy of mobile numbers and messages use on the ATOMPARK site.
7) ATOMPARK makes no guarantees as to the continuous availability of the service or any specific feature(s) of the service.
8) Messages shall be deemed to have been delivered when ATOMPARK Provider has delivered/sent the messages to the immediate destination that the Provider's software is programmed to do, including SMTP servers, mobile telephone networks, or any other intermediary server or API that is deemed to be the point of dispatch of the message. ATOMPARK and its Provider do not guarantee delivery on behalf of Mobile telephone networks or mail servers.
9) ATOMPARK reserves the right to change the price of SMS credits at any time.
10) Promotional SMS credits are given at the discretion of ATOMPARK. ATOMPARK reserves the right to remove credits from an account if it is believed by ATOMPARK that the Customer has breached acceptable use, such as obtaining free credits through the creation of multiple accounts.
11) All promotional credits are the property of ATOMPARK. Promotional credits will expire after 90 days.
12) Fees charged for message credits are non-refundable once the message credits have been used. Payments for the purchase of other items including virtual numbers are not refundable.
ATOMPARK may collect personal information when User register for an account, place an order or provide information through other means.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We strive to take all measures and use acceptable means to protect your personal information but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure however we guarantee that no deliberate effort will take place to breach your privacy rights.
ATOMPARK record User information when User visit our Web Sites including but not limited to IP address, browser type, date, time and language. Payment process is entirely handled by re-known payment merchants and we do not store any financial information (such as credit card etc).
ATOMPARK will not sell, share or provide user personal or corporate information to third party.