History of Atomic Mail Verifier Updates
Atomic Email Verifier 10.01
- Added the "Keep the MX record" checkbox to the Export wizard
- Software installer refactoring
- Email addressees import optimization
Atomic Email Verifier 10.00
- Export of filters from the program Common settings was added
- Column "MX record" to the workspace was added, with the ability of further export
- Option of filtering and removing hidden characters in the email address field, when importing a contact list, was added
Atomic Email Verifier 9.44
- Fixed program crash when copying log information
- Memory space used by Verifier was significantly reduced as a result of data storage format changing
Atomic Email Verifier 9.43
- Some bugs were fixed
- Stabilization of the program functionality
Atomic Email Verifier 9.42
- Additional verification method Catch-All was added
- Updated the list of templates to responses
- Fixed the bug when obviously fictional addresses (like @remax.net) were defined as valid
Atomic Email Verifier 9.41
- Export bugs were fixed (changed export component)
- Error that occured when delete duplicates was fixed
- The feature to verify on Facebook was deleted
Update the program and enjoy its more qualitative functioning.
Atomic Email Verifier 9.40
- Updated version includes new function for determining the disposable email addresses
- Optimized statistics of the verified results
Atomic Email Verifier 9.30
- verification through web script in cases when your ISP blocks Port 25 was added
- verification start button was added
- export to CSV file was added when using Export Wizard
Atomic Email Verifier 9.21
- added the random usage of MAIL FROM from the list
- additional display mode for the log
- verification process was improved
- some bugs were fixed
Atomic Email Verifier 9.20
- added the automatic detection if the port 25 blocked
- a new feature of restoring the default settings was added
- the verification of Yahoo email addresses was fixed
- DNS servers list with an automatic check
- new displaying of check statuses
- verification export results were re-designed
- Latvian language
- incorrect displaying of verification stats was fixed
- new program activation system was developed
Atomic Email Verifier 9.10
- proxy checker was added. Time estimate to verification finish was added.
- some templates to filter responses were added.
- proxy-checker usage algorithm was optimized.
- it is possible to delete duplicates now. The function is available in context menu and right after list downloading.
- caching queries while processing domain was fixed.
- server responses processing was optimized.
Atomic Email Verifier 9.01
- domain verification by A (IP) record in case when MX record doesn’t exist was added (It slows down the verification process so you can activate this feature in common settings menu)
- fixed error on loading and saving additional columns
- fixed error on editing filter
Atomic Email Verifier 9.00
- data export was improved
- errors, which occurred during the Facebook accounts search and search by emails, were fixed
- Facebook users search is carried out in several streams: a separate thread for each account
- syntax verification was significantly accelerated
- an error, that caused the stop of verification process in «Check domain» was fixed
- new interface of statistics verification process display on informational panel: separate data display checked, correct and incorrect emails.
- approximate calculation of the verification completion time
- verification progress is displayed on the Windows taskbar
Atomic Email Verifier 8.10
- The button “Advanced Settings” that allows adjusting timeouts for domains was added in the SMTP settings
- “Export to OpenOffice” button was added
- New status “Waiting for connection” was added
- Vietnamese Atomic Mail Verifier
- Afrikaans for Atomic Mail Verifier
- Hungarian Atomic Mail Verifier 8.0 (update)
- The possibility to load data from the clipboard
- Changes in the interface:
- The menu that allowed to choose the verification type (Standard/Advanced) in the SMTP settings was removed. Now there’s only one available - Advanced.
- An error, that occurred when there was no internet connection, was fixed.
- The addresses verification process was improved; errors, which occurred during the verification process through proxy servers, were fixed
- Export and import lists now load much faster
- Contact list export and editing processes were optimized
- Improvements were made in the email address syntax verification process.
Atomic Email Verifier 8.00
- Added Vietnamese, Lithuanian and Estonian languages
- Added the ability to add / edit templates of email status verification.
- Verify with Facebook
- Support for importing files from Open Office and back
- Optimized scanning threads
- Improved statuses of email addresses
- Expanding opportunities to use hot keys
- Improvements and fixes in the interface