Atomic List Manager
Email List Software
Version 6.01 (2019-05-15) Version 6.00 (2016-06-24)
- Improved update check function
- Added Latvian language
- Improved and optimized export data
- Improved user interface
- Quick selection of all the lists in the "Unite", the "Intersection" and the "Subtract many" options was added
- New option to remove suspicious addresses according to signal strings filters was added (“Remove if email address contains/ NOT contains”)
- The "Subtraction" option was fixed
- Export to Atomic Mail Sender was fixed
- Minor localization improvements
Version 5.06 (2015-02-23)
- The errors while importing results from other Atomic programs were fixed.
- Text files import error (the ill-defined character encoding) was fixed.
Version 5.03 (2012-03-20)
- "Range check error" fixed, it used to appear when importing a list from a text file where not all columns were filled
Version 5.00 (2011-12-15)
- Removal of duplicate emails. Now duplicate emails in the list are shown in a separate list.
- Support for lists where email addresses are not in the first column
- Software menu rearranged
- A button for checking for updates is added to the Help menu
- A special export component is used for saving lists
domain zones menu improved. Editing and display of a list is changed.
- "Fix domains" feature now can detect a domain zone by a part of it.
- Export" tab now has "Export wizard"
- Copying to clipboard bug fixed
- Removing duplicates fixed
- Removing suspicious emails feature improved. Popular prefixes for the address line are supported now.
- Fixed encodings error when sending lists from List Manager to Mail Sender
- Fixing emails feature improved
- Highlighting all elements of the list with Ctrl+A is added
- Localization and translation errors fixed
- Export errors fixed
- "Remove emails with double symbols" option is removed from "Remove suspicious" feature
Version 3.30 (2008-10-13)
- Some errors with software localization have been fixed
- Errors in processing some operations have been fixed
Version 3.00 (2008-07-15)
- Windows Vista support
- New tabbed user interface
- Support of import lists from Excel, Access, DBF and export lists to Excel, Access, DBFFast data access to
- Connection with other Atomic program for fast data access (import and export)
- Multilingual version