History of Atomic List Manager Updates
- Fixed the "out of memory" error when importing a text file larger than 200 MB
- Fixed import of contacts from a file containing unsupported characters
- Minor bugs fixed
- Optimization of the program installer
Atomic List Manager 6.01
- Data export was improved
Atomic List Manager 6.00
- Added Latvian language
- Quick selection of all the lists in the \"Unite\", the \"Intersection\" and the \"Subtract many\" options was added
- New option to remove suspicious addresses according to signal strings filters was added (“Remove if email address contains/ NOT contains”)
- Improved update check function
- Improved and optimized export data
- Improved user interface
- The \"Subtraction\" option was fixed
- Export to Atomic Mail Sender was fixed
- Minor localization improvements
Atomic List Manager 5.06
- The errors while importing results from other Atomic programs were fixed.
- Text files import error (the ill-defined character encoding) was fixed.
Atomic List Manager 5.03
- \"Range check error\" fixed, it used to appear when importing a list from a text file where not all columns were filled
Atomic List Manager 5.00
- Highlighting all elements of the list with Ctrl+A is added
- Removal of duplicate emails. Now duplicate emails in the list are shown in a separate list.
- Support for lists where email addresses are not in the first column
- Software menu rearranged
- A button for checking for updates is added to the Help menu
- A special export component is used for saving lists. Editing and display of a list is changed.
- \"Fix domains\" feature now can detect a domain zone by a part of it.
- Export\" tab now has \"Export wizard\"
- Copying to clipboard bug fixed
- Removing duplicates fixed
- Removing suspicious emails feature improved. Popular prefixes for the address line are supported now.
- Fixed encodings error when sending lists from List Manager to Mail Sender
- Fixing emails feature improved
- Localization and translation errors fixed
- Export errors fixed
- \"Remove emails with double symbols\" option is removed from \"Remove suspicious\" feature
Atomic List Manager 3.30
- Some errors with software localization have been fixed
- Errors in processing some operations have been fixed
Atomic List Manager 3.00
- Windows Vista support
- New tabbed user interface
- Support of import lists from Excel, Access, DBF and export lists to Excel, Access, DBFFast data access to
- Connection with other Atomic program for fast data access (import and export)
- Multilingual version