History of Atomic Email Hunter Updates
Let us introduce the updated version of Lead Extractor to you. These are changes and upgrades we've made:
- The Yelp plugin fixed.
In new version of Atomic Email Hunter we've fixed some operation bugs
- Proxy Checker Not Found error was fixed
- Access violation error after closing the program was fixed
- Invalid pointer operation error after closing the program was fixed
In order for your mailing lists to be replenished with high-quality addresses even faster, we have made the following changes to Atomic Email Hunter:
- Fixed a bug that didn’t handle long links in the program.
- Fixed problem with incorrect navigation on relative links on web pages.
- Fixed errors when working with the \"Domain Search\" plugin.
- Fixed localization errors. Now the program determines the location with more precision.
- Fixed problems in the program core.
- Optimized address filtering, when Atomic Email Hunter consumed more resources.
- Improved interface and fixed errors in displaying elements.
Now there will be more emails in the database for less time.
- Store and restore search data
Now every search you run is saved in its complete state at the system disk. You can resume the previous searches as well as restore extracted contacts even after program shutdown (and program crash). The saved search data is available for viewing, resuming and deleting. It is possible to specify your own directory for storing the search data.
- Optimized RAM usage. The program will take up less space at internal storage, especially during long-term work.
- Fixed the issue when page content filtering didn’t apply while searching.
- Fixed minor interface and localization issues.
- Fixed domain export issue.
- We have updated the list of the OS that Email Hunter supports. The program does not integrate with Windows Vista and Windows XP any longer li>
- Search within Yelp without specifying the city was added
- New feature of skipping the certain number of search pages was added
- Updated list of built-in proxy servers
- Updated search engines for China
- Updated Email Hunter User Manual
- Fixed email addresses filter issues when filter rules didn\'t apply while searching with the Yelp plugin
- Command-line search was fixed and improved
- People search feature for Facebook plugin was fixed and improved
- Fixed the program interface issues and the software behavior as a whole
- Fixed the issue whereby multiple errors occurred during the search
- Fixed minor issue within the proxy servers settings menu
- Fixed the search links building issues
- Fixed email address filter issues
- Fixed the incorrect errors of page processing
- Program optimization to reduce CPU load and increase the search speed
- The following bugs have been fixed:
- Issues during search on particular websites
- Emergency Shutdown while search on specific websites
- Facebook plugin issues
- Southern Korea location selection issues
- Welcome brand new Twitter plugin! With this tool, you may extract new data and email addresses of your prospective clients with the following key queries: country, region, city, job position. There is no need to enter your Twitter account data!
- Brand new plugin for email search on Facebook!
- Collect emails of your niche audience using regular Facebook search.
- Now you can decide whether you need contacts from cache or not
- Try the modified and improved detailed search for better email addresses extraction
- We fixed the issue when extraction failed through Gooogle
- YELP error 503 fixed which means you can scrape YELP again
- Issue with YELP search is fixed.
- New highly anticipated feature: built-in proxies! Proxy pool which comes with software.
- Email Hunter now needs less CPU power. Update if it was freezing your computer.
- Faster performance, not freezing, not stalling your computer like sometimes before.
- Optimized emails extraction from YELP
- Narrow down your LinkedIn Search to a state, city or area. Now it accepts any location!
- Faster results from YELP search
- Export bug (where columns were showing up wrong) fixed