How to find SMTP server?
SMTP is used to transfer e-mail messages between computers.
An SMTP server performs two functions:
- Verifies proper configuration and grants permission to a computer attempting to send a message.
- Sends an outgoing message to a predefined destination and tracks the successful delivery of the message. If it is not deliverable, a message is sent back to the sender.
- According to the number of emails you are going to send daily you can choose the necessary SMTP server.SMTP from Your Internet Service ProviderInternet Service Providers usually prevent customers from sending out too many emails in a too short period of time. They achieve this by:
- using email send limits: per day, per hour or per number of recipients
- blocking the default SMTP mail server port (25)
- using whitelists, so only customers who bought an upgrade package can send out mass emails
- Visit your ISP’s website and look for pages like Acceptable Use Policies, Terms of Service, etc. to find out more.Web-based email services with SMTP supportMany web-based email services support SMTP protocol, so you can use products like Atomic Mail Sender to send mass email. Just like ISPs, they have outgoing mail restrictions (for example, Gmail lets you send not more than 500 emails a day). Luckily, Atomic Mail Sender and Atomic Email Studio support the use of multiple SMTP accounts, and they can be used sequentially: first email goes through server1, second goes through server2, etc.SMTP and Your HostingIf you have a website you probably can send email through the SMTP server that comes with your website. Of course you might want to use a different hosting company, not the one that hosts your website. The best deal at the time of writing is GoDaddy Economy Hosting where you can create 100 email accounts. GoDaddy allows 250 SMTP relays (outgoing emails) per day, per email address. GoDaddy is a very large hosting provider and they keep their servers whitelisted with antispam organizations.Third-party SMTP servicesThird-party SMTP providers is the way to go if you want your emails delivered without much effort and technical knowledge from your side. You determine the number of emails you want to send monthly and buy a package that includes that number of emails. See the pricing in the chart below.
Emails per month SMTP.com Unified eMail Authsmtp SocketLabs smtp2go 5000 $9/month. — $88/year. — $9/month. 10000 $15/month. $19.95/month. $168/year. $39/month. $14/month. 50000 $70/month. $69.95/month. $808/year. — $59/month. 100000 $130/month. $99.95/month. $1608/year. $249/month. $99/month.
Virtual private server (VPS)
A virtual private server (VPS) or virtual dedicated server (VDS) is a great solution for emailing without limitations. A word of warning first, this method is not for newbies – you should be able to manage a Windows server (or hire somebody who can). Your server will have a unique IP address and the hosting company
does not really
care what you do with your server, especially if you go offshore. We have positive feedback from our clients about this Malaysian VPS hosting.
Whatever SMTP solution you choose our Atomic Mail Sender and Atomic Email Studio will help you send mass email efficiently and effortlessly.